Sunday, September 7, 2008

I'm Still Here

To anybody who has been kind enough to follow my blog: Please accept my apologies for not blogging recently. Our office has been so busy in the past few months and the past several weeks have become even busier. We have six physicians and in the past few months, one got pregnant with triplets and is out on maternity leave and another is in the Army Reserve. He had the terrible misfortune of being deployed for 90 days to Hawaii. I kid with him but in his defense, he already did 90 days in Iraq last year. That was bad enough but Doctor #3 had a trip planned out of the country for over a year and so we are currently staffing our six doctor practice with three docs. Our office is open 7 days per week so we have been burning the candle at both ends.

I will definitely be back soon. By the way, the patient in my last blog came by the office the other day to meet everybody involved in his care. It's nice to have one in the "win box."

No comments:

Post a Comment